GRACE/MERCY Sterling Silver Hexagon Stud Earrings
• Sterling silver (AG-925) plate, stud, and back stopper
• Nickel-free plate and coating
• Earring size: 0.68'' x 0.79'' (17.3 x 20 mm)
• Plate thickness: 0.02'' (0.5 mm)
• Silver back stopper included
• Hallmark & stud on the back of the earring
• Packed in an eco-friendly black leatherette-covered box with a magnetic closure and cloth inlay
• Blank product sourced from Poland
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
When will I get my order?
Usually, it takes 3–7 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
● USA: 3–4 business days
● Europe: 6–8 business days
● Australia: 2–14 business days
● Japan: 4–8 business days
● International: 10–20 business days
Where will my order ship from?
We work with an on-demand order fulfillment company with facilities worldwide!
Will I be charged customs for my order?
An additional customs and tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases
My order should be here by now, but I still don't have it. What should I do?
Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
● Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
● Ask your local post office if they have your package
● Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn't left at the post office or at your neighbor’s, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but shipping will be at your own cost.
REMINDER: Please make sure a correct address is inputted in shipping information & please include Unit/Apartment/PO #
How are your products made?
We work with a print-on-demand drop shipper. They have locations worldwide, so depending on where you are, your orders are printed and shipped from the facility that can do it most efficiently!
How do I track my order?
You’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, drop us a line at email@example.com
I received a wrong/damaged product, what should I do?
We’re so sorry if the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help us resolve this for you quickly, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within a weeks' time with photos of the damaged product, your order number, and any other details you may have about your order. We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible!
What’s your return policy?
We don’t offer returns and exchanges, but if there’s something wrong with your order, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com!
Do you offer refunds?
Refunds are only offered to customers that receive the wrong items or damaged items. If any of these apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of wrong/damaged items and we’ll sort that out for you.
Can I exchange an item for a different size/color?
At this time, we don't offer exchanges. If you’re unsure which size would fit better, check out our sizing charts. Though rare, it's possible that an item you ordered was mislabeled. If that’s the case, please let us know at email@example.com within a week after receiving your order. Include your order number and photos of the mislabeled item, and we’ll send you a new one, or issue a refund!